Friday, January 21, 2011

Another New Beginning?

As people around me would know, I have problems completing what I start off. That being said, I am restarting this blog which became defunct sometime in 2008.

On a starting note I would like to present several reasons why the blog died off a short while into its lifespan. Firstly, I was then a secondary school student, if that is not convincing enough, in Ipoh.

That gives rise to the second reason, I have problems writing about the mundane, and if I ever write about it, I would put in effort to make the mundane sound interesting such as being excessively verbose to trick my readers into thinking that I have something profound to share. To be honest, it is tiring.

Thirdly, I did not have a camera so my blog was just a wall of text.

Now, I am no longer a secondary school student and am no longer in Ipoh. I no longer glue myself to the computer after 7 hours of school, have lunch, take a nap, wake up to the computer while waiting for dinner, returning to the computer after that, going to sleep and repeating the whole process everyday except for weekends, which I only interact with the computer and sleep. Okay, maybe I have exaggerated, a bit.

More importantly, I have a camera and a damn good one I would say.

The sexy D90.

Now if I do not find inspiration to write I can always post a picture of an apple or something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment