Thursday, May 26, 2011

Treasury Garden

This is going to be a really short post.

I have finished all my assignments for the semester and it feels bloody good. I needed a good breath of fresh air so I headed to the Treasury Garden with Cherry to take some photos.

The usual bench under a tree.
Black and white picture of bench and a road.
Leading line from the right. A bit distracting.
Cherry walking to get a better angle.
Sorry, Pink fashion photography competition participant. I stole this from you.
Lazing around in the autumn leaves.
I just like this photo, although the dog is missing from the frame. Leaves something to the imagination.
Cherry getting wet.
A couple taking pictures of each other getting all wet and excited.
I know I still need to work a lot on composition. I guess practice makes perfect. That being said, I need better glass. The low light in the evenings is a bitch to work with.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahaha getting all wet and excited indeed.

    Your watermarks are ghey.

    What is that sprinkler thing for?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not really for anything. Melbourne is just full of aesthetic pieces lying around in the most awkward of places. This is just a microcosm of Melbourne's art scene.

    ReplyDelete